The following products were provided courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes.
I was one of the lucky members chosen for the 2012 Holiday VoxBox, which I received on 12/22/2012. Previously, I was chosen for the Crest 3D White Professional Effect Whitestrips program (follow the link to read about my experience) and loved it so I was excited to find out I was chosen for the Holiday VoxBox.
The products included in my VoxBox were:
- Kiss Nail Dress – a kit with 28 strips of nail fashion for tips and toes
- Quaker Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal+ cup
- EBoost Natural Energy packet in Pink Lemonade flavor
- Goody Quickstyle Absorbent Microfiber Bristles hair brush
- A full-sized NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City (582)
- A $25 off certificate for Sole Society, a fashionable shoe membership service
I have yet to start testing these products out but I will definitely blog about each product individually. If you are interested in joining Influenster and need an invite comment below with your email address or send me a direct message on the Butterfly Eyes Twitter or on the Butterfly Eyes Facebook Page ! I have a few invites available. They will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. If I do run out please be patient. Once I am awarded with additional invites I will definitely provide them to those that miss out this time.